Старший преподаватель, Московский Педагогический государственный университет
ЕДИНАЯ СИСТЕМА ФИЗИЧЕСКОЙ ОБЩЕЙ ПОДГОТОВКИ
Выявить эффективность внедрения ЕСОФП в систему образования.
Ключевые слова: ЗОЖ, мотивация, здоровье населения, физическая культура, физическое воспитание.
Senior Lecturer, Moscow State Pedagogical University
UNITED SYSTEM OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
Identify effectiveness of implementation of USPE to the Educational system.
Keywords: Healthy lifestyle, motivation, People health, PE, physical training.
Nowadays, percentage ratio of urbanization increase to realization in our country. Urbanization is a process of rising cities’ importance in developing of society. Meanwhile, realization is a process of back urbanization. Against the physical training of children this entails negative consequences. One of them is forced limitation in children motions starting with period of birth.
For designation of importance of this point, let’s notice, that backgrounds of urbanization are:
– Growth of industrial cities.
– Development of cultural and political functions in the cities.
– Deepening in territorial division of labor.
You need people, who has physical education at the appropriate level for realization this things. You should take into account this norm, because the person who knows about physical education not hearsay, engages in physical activities and knows some theoretically material about physical education, that such person are more prepares for urban life, for rapid changes in activities and there opportunities than person who learns about this subject only in institutions of compulsory secondary education.
Physical education is a part of general culture of society, one of the scope of social activities, aimed at health promotion, development of people physical abilities and use them in accordance with the needs of social practice. It is clear from the definition how important it is to train people understanding of physical education necessity.
For the harmonious development of person you should inculcate physical education from very childhood starting with pre-school education (at the age of 0 to 7) to school education (compulsory secondary education at the age of 7 to 18) and after graduation convert PE to habit. Habit is a formed way of behavior which acquires in certain situations individual nature of needs. In this article we would talk about the second stage – physical education in school.
There is real technique of pedagogy and assessment of knowledge, skills and abilities in PE classes in school which fixes real PE training of pupils: how long jump is, throw the ball is, how fast running is and so on. But this training doesn`t increase interest in physical training of oneself and need of PE classes.
For different reasons in reality, classes include games in most schools only for common familiarization and for teacher to have enough time to fill the register. Herewith not developing physical qualities to their sensitive grain, the tribute physical training of children becomes harder.
For interscholastic competitions within different competitions, sports and military sports playdays, the PE teachers try to show pupils, that attending sports schools, or pupils, whose physical training caused by their physiology.
In other words, PE teacher use contingent he/she has on hand, not training. In this way, most pupils remain “overboard”. During the whole educational process, marks and offsets are put (in five-point scale) for activity, participation, pains, participation in competitions, having uniform, attending classes and so on.
a) five-point scale is very subjective and don’t show real image of pupil’s fitness level and possible individual strains, what can cause accidents during PE classes;
b) present PE teaching causes hostility to PE classes as non-serious and unimportant classes among pupils, their parents and fellow teachers sometimes, and that causes leveling teachers’ hard work, what causes then lack of teacher’s motivation to teaching PE;
c) PE lessons in present form don’t carry out the main thing: existence of tribute physical training and don’t form need and habit of carry on physical self-development.
Particularly there is a new approach in system of pedagogy and assessment of education. The creation of pupils` USPE in comprehensive schools, being in jurisdiction of Education ministry, with appropriate qualification and unconditional reflection in final documents about graduation allows:
- to get a single objective standard of children physical training in the country;
- To put teachers labor to dependence of results of the work as teacher-trainer in sport school with appropriate tangible promotion;
- to enter objective criterion for the organization of sport labor in the school;
- to combine school with sports training within the framework of educational institution;
- to raise the threshold of beginning of classes in professional sport(almost any kind of sport) up to the age of individual consciousness;
- to raise in society, school the status of PE teachers and properly the PE classes.
USPE consists of:
- Grading system evaluation of sports achievement of the pupils, taking into account available techniques and physiology;
- Techniques and recommendations for PE teachers to introduction USPE to the school program;
- A single qualifying document for assessment the level of pupil`s physical training.
The introduction of USPE allows;
1) To attend by all children PE classes, without exceptions;
2) To conduct FC classes in the form of training process, which in turn allows:
- To dose a load of each pupil depending on his own physical training within a single class;
- To combine children classes with various levels of physical training;
- To Leave from attestation on each lesson to increase the time used for active employment;
3) That students are co-authors of training process which helps to escape of the relationship model «Teacher-student» to a partnership relationship «trainer-sportsman» which certainly will contribute to formation of responsibility and independence of child.
4) To assign homework on the theoretically mastery of subject and control its implementation.
As certification of the PE subject it is possible to organize sports events and besides:
- It is possible to conduct competitions between pupils in a single group of training in a framework of a single sports event;
- Competitions may be carried out with frequency variation of competitions depending on the level of pupils training that helps to regulate the degree of psychological and physical stresses.
- All children must participate in competitions with various physical training including disabled persons and persons with disabilities;
- It is important to create accessible environment for children with various physical abilities.
This will stimulate children to responsible attitude to PE classes setting a very short causal link: systematic PE classes – better results at the next regular competitions (validation).
It should be noted that using competitions as an intermediate or resulting validation is a kind of psychological training that teaches child to restrain, control emotions, focus, persist, achieve personal results and win.
Moreover, this system of validation allows social improving of children of different physical and social abilities and helps to solve the problem of tolerance.
Also It should be noted that introduction of USPE to secondary schools doesn`t exclude using of author techniques of conducting FC classes.
Such approach of teaching compulsory school subject Physical education allows:
- To raise the general physical training of pupils and as a consequence physical education of society;
- To all graduate who doesn`t attend specialized sport clubs and sports schools but want to associate themselves with the work in the PE and sport sphere in the future get practical experience of trainings and be fit at the end of secondary school to pass the entrance additional tests to specialized universities to faculty of PE for receiving education and for work in the area of PE;
- Universities specialized in preparation of an undergraduate program and in preparation of a speciality program in PE and sports areas of training to get quality entrants and respectively produce quality staff;
- University graduates on the profile PE be competitive and demanding in the labor market;
- Pre-school, primary, secondary, higher and specialized educations to get high-qualified specialists possessing PE and sports knowledge.
Thereby, the introduction of USPE allows to bring up the habit and to develop the needing of students in PE classes in later life.
- A.I. Kolosov, N.I. Ponomarev. GSE. – 1969-1978
- A.A. Puzirei . GSE. – 1969-1978